As an employee at my family's import company, I receive many emails from manufacturers in China who want us to sell their products. These products have been a source of amusement for me for years. When the singing pillow arrived in my inbox, I decided to start a blog so that others could share in the excitement.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Auto Partner

This beauty will attach right to your dashboard. Here's the company's description:

"Functions: 5 in 1
¡ïCompass.
¡ïWeatherglass.
¡ïScent.
¡ïFlashing when have a mobile phone call.
¡ïCreate beautiful and pastel seven colors light when the car is moving at night automatically.
¡ïNo any power line"

No car could possibly be complete without one of these!

5 Comments:

Blogger Moderator said...

I kind of looks like a bong. Actually it really looks like a bong.

11:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sold me Grant.

It's got a scent when the weed smell gets too strong.

11:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it looks like some odd shaped sex toy that a person might sit on.

10:51 PM

 
Blogger jeut said...

To me it kinda looks like a muppet face... If you were stepping on a muppet's head whilst encasing it in glass.

It's functional AND useless at the same time. I want one! :-)

2:56 AM

 
Blogger Mazur said...

Scent?!

2:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home