As an employee at my family's import company, I receive many emails from manufacturers in China who want us to sell their products. These products have been a source of amusement for me for years. When the singing pillow arrived in my inbox, I decided to start a blog so that others could share in the excitement.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Puppet Show

I'm not sure how this is a puppet show, but that's what the manufacturer calls it. And yes, that is some sort of grass growing out of that thing's head.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CH-CH-CH-CHIA!!!!!

9:14 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

I was just going to write
CH-CH-CH-CHIA

But someone beat me!!!!

12:42 PM

 
Blogger Mazur said...

Wow. How is that possibly a puppet show. Under any circumstance. Ever.

2:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home